Chapel services can be religious or non religious. We can provide services in any of the chapels at Enfield Memorial Park, Centennial Park, Partridge House in Glenelg or the West Hindmarsh funeral home chapel.
Unlike our European Services, these are lead by a celebrant, are more flexible and all include lounge facilities following the main service.
These services can be used as the basis of a burial services. Cemetery and interment fees are additional.
The Chapel Service
Covering all requirements for a chapel service including mortuary care, a simple coffin, all required documentation and a Certified Copy of Death Certificate.
A FULL SERVICE GOODBYE
What's included in this service
This service offers a full service style funeral in a chapel location.
- Covers our basic services with no more to pay for the services in your plan, regardless of when your plan is needed or how much costs will rise in the future
- Guidance by our funeral directors 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- We will meet you or your representative in person to complete and sign the necessary legal paperwork and forms for the cremation or burial to proceed when the need arises.
Euroline 1.8m Coffin
Professional services fee
Professional transfer fee metro Adelaide
Chapel and Lounge service in selected venue
All required documentation
Small floral sheath and petals
- 4cm Funeral Notice Adelaide Advertiser
- $250 Fresh Floral Display
- 100 Memorial Cards
- Funeral Celebrant
- 30 Photo DVD Presentation
Prepaid services fee
CD music provided as requested
- Viewing if required / requested
Certified Copy of Death Certificate
Cremation Fee and Permit (cremation services only)
This service is available in the following locations :
- West Hindmarsh Chapel
- Centennial Park Mawson Chapel
- Centennial Park Florey Chapel
- Enfield Memorial Park Acacia Chapel
- Enfield Memorial Park Folland Chapel
- Partridge House Glenelg
Care of the deceased
- Transfer of the deceased within metro Adelaide is carried out by our professional trained staff at any time of the day or night.
- All persons we transfer are cared for in accredited mortuary facilities.
- A beautiful chapel service supervised by one of our funeral directors. Family and friends will have the opportunity to speak if they wish
What's not included
It's important to understand what isn't included in this specific range of services.
The Plan does not include:
- Embalming, memorial or headstone, flowers, catering/wake, Death Notices in newspaper.
- Transfer outside of the Adelaide metropolitan area
- Viewings or services provided outside of our normal business hours
- Cemetery licence/grant fees and burial interment fee are not included.
- Costs associated with changes in State or Federal Government regulations, tax, laws which result in additional costs or affect the conduct of the funeral
- Any family or executor requests not included within the funeral contract