Intimate services are small funeral services held in a selected chapel location. These are cremation services of a smaller simple nature with a staff celebrant leading a short service.
Intimate services are ideal if the idea of a direct cremation is not appropriate to family and close friends needs but a full service funeral is too much.
Intimate Service - West Hindmarsh
Intimate Service - Enfield Chapels
Simple chapel service
Intimate Service - Centennial Park Mawson Chapel
Simple chapel service
The Intimate Cremation Service
Covering all requirements for a simple intimate cremation including mortuary care, a simple coffin, all required documentation and a Certified Copy of Death Certificate.
A PRIVATE, SIMPLE GOODBYE
What's included in this service
This service offers an simple private funeral for those that do not want a big service prior to the cremation taking place.
- Covers our basic services with no more to pay for the services in your plan, regardless of when your plan is needed or how much costs will rise in the future
- Guidance by our funeral directors 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- We will meet you or your representative in person to complete and sign the necessary legal paperwork and forms for the burial to proceed when the need arises.
Basic 1.8m Veneer Coffin in a sandstone colour
Professional services fee
Professional transfer fee metro Adelaide
Chapel only service in selected venue
All required documentation
Small floral sheath and petals
Prepaid services fee
CD music provided as requested
- Viewing if required / requested
Certified Copy of Death Certificate
Care of the deceased
- Transfer of the deceased within metro Adelaide is carried out by our professional trained staff at any time of the day or night.
- All persons we transfer are cared for in accredited mortuary facilities.
- A simple chapel cremation service supervised by one of our funeral directors. Family and friends will have the opportunity to speak if they wish
What's not included
It's important to understand what isn't included in this specific range of services.
The Plan does not include:
- Embalming, memorial or headstone, flowers, catering/wake
- Transfer outside of the Adelaide metropolitan area
- Viewings or services provided outside of our normal business hours
- A service held in a large capacity venue or when more than 40 will be attending.
- Costs associated with changes in State or Federal Government regulations, tax, laws which result in additional costs or affect the conduct of the funeral
- Any family or executor requests not included within funeral contract