Private burials are appropriate when the deceased has outlived close friends and the family believe a traditional funeral service is not required. Kept to the basics, private burials do not include any form of service or eulogy.
Cemetery fees, which vary subject to location, are additional to all shown.
Simple low cost burial service
The Private Burial Service
Covering all requirements for a direct burial including mortuary care, a simple coffin, all required documentation and a Certified Copy of Death Certificate.
A PRIVATE, SIMPLE GOODBYE
What's included in this service
This service offers an unattended funeral for those that do not want a service prior to the burial or would prefer a memorial at a time and place separate from the committal.
- Covers our basic services with no more to pay for the services in your plan, regardless of when your plan is needed or how much costs will rise in the future
- Guidance by our funeral directors 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- We will meet you or your representative in person to complete and sign the necessary legal paperwork and forms for the burial to proceed when the need arises.
- A simple coffin
- Viewing if required / requested
- Metro Adelaide transfer all hours
- All documentation
Certified Copy of Death Certificate
Care of the deceased
- Transfer of the deceased within metro Adelaide is carried out by our professional trained staff at any time of the day or night.
- All persons we transfer are cared for in accredited mortuary facilities.
direct burial supervised by one of our funeral directors. No formal service is held but family have the opportunity to speak if they wish
What's not included
It's important to understand what isn't included in this specific range of services.
The Plan does not include:
- Embalming, memorial or headstone, flowers, catering/wake
- Transfer outside of the Adelaide metropolitan area
- A licence/grant for a site in a cemetery or the burial fees(interment)
- Viewings or services provided outside of our normal business hours
- A form of formal service other than a viewing.
- Costs associated with changes in State or Federal Government regulations, tax, laws which result in additional costs or affect the conduct of the funeral
- Any family or executor requests not included within the funeral contract